This workshop is the same as the previous two, but done in one day for convenience. You will bring a sack lunch and we’ll cover all the material in a day, with a short lunch break.
In this class on keeping the Sabbath, we cover:
* Why is this the most ignored commandment?
* What happens to us when we ignore it?
* What are the built in benefits of keeping the Sabbath?
* What does it look like to keep the Sabbath? How is it different for everyone and what elements should be in a Sabbath?
* How does keeping the Sabbath affect your family and those around you?
* Practical steps to implement the Sabbath in your busy life.
Because of Operation St. Nick on Dec. 1st, I am moving the date of this class to Sat. February 9th. RSVP here if you can make it and I’ll send you reminders as we get closer.